To ensure the health and safety of our team and our clients we have put in place a Covid Safe Plan. Please refer and farmilarise yourself with the following practices before attending your appointment.
What we will do to keep you safe:
- Hands sanitised multiple times before, during and after appointment
- Your artist will wear a mask during hair, makeup & lash lift services service
- Use disposable applicators when and where required
- Decanter products onto a sterilised metal palette before application
- Chair and work station will be sanitised before and after each client.
- One full set of brushes per client, no brush will be cleaned in between clients/bridal parties
- Palettes will be kept closed when not in use
- Brushes will be deep cleaned and alcohol sanitised upon commencement of your appointment
- We will allow enough time between clients to thoroughly sanitise prior to the next client arrival. No back to back appointments
- We will not present to an appointment with cold/flu like symptoms
- We will not present to an appointment if we have been in contact with a COVID positive patient
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or service to anyone who is sick and is displaying cold/flu like symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse service in its entirety without warning and without refund
What we require of you and others:
- Clients must not present to an appointment if they have been in contact with a positive COVID case
- If feeling sick and experiencing any flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment or it will be cancelled upon arrival
- Only 1 additional guest may accompany you to in-studio services
- If having a home service ensure you are following DHHS guidelines for the latest restrictions on visitors in your home.
- Refrain from touching artist products, tools and equipment.
- Maintain social distancing unless having a hair, makeup or lash lift service.
If you have any questions regarding this plan please contact Jane on 0409412629